If you’re in the market for a Left Handed Ergonomic Mouse, you have a few different options to choose from. We’ll discuss the types currently available in the market, the pros and cons of each, and our top pick for the Best Left Handed Ergonomic Mouse.
Left Handed Ergonomic Mouse – Best Sellers
Best Left Handed Ergonomic Mouse – Top Picks
I have already minimized your options from hundreds to only 10 Left Handed Ergonomic Mouse and here you go with a quick comparison chart which should leave no confusion.
- Design for left-handed.[NOTE: The USB receiver at the bottom of mouse.]If the cursor doesn't work, try this method: Use on mouse pad.Convert different DPI.Check if the red light at the bottom is on. If it is on, the lens of the base plate may have been dropped and displaced. Try to push the lens forward or back on the bottom with a toothpick.If it fails, please email us.
- Advanced "Page Back" and "Page Forward" functionality buttons provide convenience when web page browsing. 800 /1200/1600 DPI Levels -- Easily adjusts the sensitivity of the mouse
- Built-in rechargeable battery. You no longer need to buy batteries, very convenient !! EASY TO USE -- One nano USB receiver at the bottom of mouse.
- 2.4 GHz wireless technology which provides a powerful, reliable connection up to 10m. PLUG & PLAY, without installing any additional software. Enjoy the fast data transmission at the convenience of the wireless technology!
- Widely compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 / Linux. Once you get used to the ergonomic mouse, you will love it so much!
- Lift yourself up: When the desk life gets you down, lift yourself up with Logitech Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse - a great fit for small to medium left hands
- Raise your hand into comfort: Rest on Lift upright mouse throughout the day, with a softly textured grip and snug thumb rest sculpted for left hands
- 57 degrees of sooooothe: Lift vertical shape helps wrists feel like “ahhh” at work, and promotes a more natural posture in the forearm, for day-long comfort and productivity
- Relax into focus: Settle into work with a wireless computer mouse featuring easy-to-reach customizable buttons, whisper-quiet clicks, and a SmartWheel for smooth, seamless scrolling
- Ergo-certified: Lift wireless vertical mouse has been designed, developed, tested, and approved according to criteria set out by leading ergonomists
- Connect your way: Connect via Bluetooth Low Energy or Logi Bolt USB to Windows, macOS, iPadOS, Chrome OS, or Linux, and enjoy up to 2 years battery life
- Plastic parts in Lift include certified post-consumer recycled plastic (Graphite: 70% - excludes plastic in receiver, battery, printed wiring assembly (PWA), FFC cable, and packaging)
- LEFT-HANDED ERGO MOUSE: Natural ergonomic vertical with left-handed design. 6-button mouse to increase your productivity; Recommended for users with muscle strains and particularly for those who works long periods on the computer
- Easy access to multiple usage through 6 buttons. Instinct three-level sensitivity Adjustment of the most widely-used 800/1200/1600 DPI set up.EASY TO USE: Easy access to multiple usage through 6 buttons. Adjustable 3 DPI levels of the 800/ 1200 (default)/ 1600
- WIRELESS FREEDOM: Wireless 2.4GHz ergonomic vertical mouse provides up to 10 meters operation range. Nano USB receiver with storage compartment at the bottom of the mouse, easy for you to store your USB
- POWER-SAVING: Built in power on/off switch button and power saving function. Two AAA batteries needed (batteries are not included in the package)
- CERTIFIED QUALITY: FCC, CE, RoHS qualified ergonomic mouse. Compatible with Windows 7, 8, and 10. Package includes: 1 wireless left-handed mouse, 1 USB receiver, 1 user manual; The USB receiver is stored on the bottom side of the mouse inside the USB compartment
- Left-hand Ergonomic Vertical Mouse - A great ergonomic mouse for left-handers, encourage healthy natural “handshake” wrist/palm position for the most comfortable grip, less wrist strain. Recommended to repetitive strain injuries RSI users and people who work particularly long period on the computer. Mouse dimensions: 4.3*2.6*2.2 inches. 【Reminder: Please confirm the size before buying it. 】
- Sensitive Click, Less Noise - 800/1200/1600 DPI level available, easy to change the cursor sensitivity by just pressing the DPI button,allows fast response, smooth tracking and precise movement. Quiet click with less noise, no disturbing others besides you. A superior choice for internet surfers, gamers and people working at the computer.
- Advanced Functionality - Added side buttons for “Page Forward” /”Page Back” function provide big convenience when browsing web page. 【 NOTE: The vertical mouse can not fully compatible with Macbook, Mac os x operating system. The backward and forward browsing buttons will not work, and the scrolling is contrary to Mac. (Because Apple company product only support its own system)】
- Plug & Play - Just plug the included Nano receiver into the USB port of your computer, no other additional software needed. Provides a stable, powerful wireless connection up to 10m, very easy to use. 【Note: The USB receiver is stored in the battery compartment of the mouse and it needs a one AA 1.5V battery, not included in the package】
- Great Compatibility - Compatible with most system including Windows 7 / 8 / 10, XP, Vista and Linux. Fit for Notebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, and other device. 【 Not fully compatible with Apple products】
- ✅《OPTICAL TRACKING TECHNOLOGY》The ELEOM "EX-G series" trackball provides precise cursor movement for superior accuracy so you can get where you want on the screen quickly with less hand movement, improving productivity and efficiency. This mouse is designed for a LEFT-HANDED person.
- ✅《FUNCTIONAL 6 BUTTONS》You can assign favorite function to each button by using "ELECOM Mouse Assistant" ELECOM Mouse Assistant Software will be available to download from ELECOM NET website.
- ✅《DPI CURSOR》Designed with a high-performance gaming optics system sensor and lens. The DPI button can easily change between 750(LOW) and 1500(HIGH) DPI, making the movements of your cursor faster or slower.
- ✅《EASY MAINTENANCE》The ball rolls on three 2.5 mm large artificial ruby ball bearings. They are extremely smooth and the relatively large size prevents dust and dirt from clogging them. So you don’t have to clean the ball bearings too often. The ball is held in place by the ball bearings, but can easily be popped out of the device, by pushing it through the hole in the bottom and it can be easily cleaned.
- ✅《PRODUCT DETAILS》System requirements: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows RT8.1, Windows 10 or later (Horizontal scrolling function is not working in Windows RT8.1), macOS 10.10 later, Size: W3.7"(94.7mm) X L4.9"(124.4mm) X H1.9"(47.9mm), Weight: 4.5oz(without battery), DPI: 750/1500 count (switchable), Connectivity: wireless, 1 X AA battery(Included)- Battery Remaining Light Lamp equipped.
- ERGONOMIC MOUSE: This vertical optical mouse adopts an ergonomic design. It is seamless, healthy and efficiently relieves the tension of the wrist through the comfortable little finger and thumb support and the perfectly contoured palm support
- LEFT HAND VERTICAL MOUSE: Designed for the left-hander, it is suitable for the natural position of the palm and wrist muscles. 6 programmable buttons. It can adjust DPI in 3 levels, 800/1200/1600 DPI setting. Plug and play, no driver required
- WEB SWITCH KEY: Click the forward and back buttons on the left side of the mouse to switch web pages with one click, allowing you to easily browse the Internet and quickly browse files. Very suitable for game lovers, programmers, office workers, people who surf the Internet
- FAST RESPONSE: The ergonomically designed optical tracking technology can work on many different surfaces. With premium optical engine, allows quicker response, smoother tracking and higher precision movement. It is an ideal choice for homes, offices or games
- WIDE APPLICATION: Compatible with most systems, including for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 98, Windows Vista, Windows ME, Mac OS. Suitable for laptops, desktops, notebooks, computers, for Macbook and other device
- [NATURAL HANDSHAKE POSITION]NEWTRAL left handed mouse, Wireless Vertical mice has been designed in ergonomic natural handshake position and tested with criteria set out by leading ergonomists – promoting a more ergonomic posture, smoother movement, and lowering muscle strain
- [33° VERTICAL ANGLE FOR IMPROVED WRIST POSTURE]Unique 33° vertical angle wireless mouse for laptop,reduces the pressure on your wrist, while your thumb is positioned comfortably on the thumb rest, reducing wrist pressure and hand fatigue by 31%
- [HIGH RESPONSIVENESS]left handed vertical mouse With 2.4G wireless and 3 levels DPI to change among 800/1200/1600, NEWTRAL provides more sensitivity for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces, things can be done quicker with a precision location sensor featuring a convenient click
- [HIGH COMPATIBILITY]ergonomic mouse bluetooth Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/Mac OS/Linux systems. Instantly connect to your Mac Book / iMac , desktop, laptop, PC or other device by USB dongle.NOTE：Backward button invalid with OS system
- [MULTIPLE CHOOSE OF SEIZE]Multiple choose of size for the best fit: Small/Medium/Large,left hand and right hand
- 【Left-Hand Mouse】NOTE:The USB receiver is on the bottom of the mouse.Specifically-designed for left-hander, scientific ergonomic design accommodates your hand in a completely healthy natural "handshake" position without twisting your wrist.4.8 x 2.48 x 3.18 inch,it may be a bit big for small hands.
- 【✔ENERGY-SAVING AND RECHARGEABLE MOUSE】 Built-in 400mAh rechargeable lithium battery, get rid of the trouble of buying batteries; easy to charge by micro usb cable. Enters power saving mode after 8 minutes idle, press any button to wake it up
- 【✔3 ADJUSTABLE DPI AND THUMB BUTTON】 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI Optical Tracking Technology ensures greater sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces. Backward / forward buttons on the left side of the mouse provide great convenience for web browsing
- 【✔ADVANCED 2.4GHZ WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY】The wireless mouse can be used at a working distance up to 10m with no interference. PLUG & PLAY, enjoy the convenience of a tangle-free and fast data transmission
- 【✔GREATER FUNCTIONALITY AND WIDE COMPATIBLE】Backward/ forward buttons on the left side of the mouse provide great convenience for web browsing. Well compatible with computer, desktop PC's and laptops with Windows 2000/ ME/ XP/ Vista/ Win 7/ 8/ 10, Linux. (Note:next/previous buttons can't be used on Apple computer)
- 【Left-Hand Ergonomic Vertical Mouse】 Designed for left-handed,concave area for Thumb and little extended bottom edge for pinky finger, smoother moving and more comfortable grip, less wrist strain. Recommended to Repetitive Strain Injuries RSI User and user who particularly works for long periods on the computer. Mouse dimensions: 4.2*2.6*2.3 inches. [Reminder: Please confirm the size before buying it.]
- 【Triple Connectivity】 Dual Bluetooth modes provide cable-free and stable connection,comes with a 2.4Ghz USB receiver (stored in the back of the mouse)，supports Plug and Play. Just press one button to quickly swith and automatic connection among 3 devices such as Windows computer, MacBook and Android without any interference or disconnection.
- 【Rechargeable Battery】 Powered with USB charging cable, no battery needed. Durable and Eco-friendly, 1 hour quick charge, 2 month work.
- 【Sensitive Click with Less Noise】 3 adjustable DPI levels (1000 / 1600 / 2400), easy to change the cursor sensitivity by just pressing the DPI button,allows fast response, smooth tracking and precise movement. Quiet click with less noise, keep you stay focused on your work, no disturbing others.
- 【Wide Compatibility】 Bluetooth mode supports Bluetooth enabled devices with Windows / Android / Mac OS system. 2.4G wireless mode supports all devices with usb port. Fits for PC, laptop, cellphone, Mac. Added forward/ backward buttons provide convenience when webpage browsing.
- ADJUSTABLE SUPPORT: Unimouse is an innovative wireless computer mouse with an adjustable angle and thumb support, providing unparalleled comfort and ergonomic benefits. Whether you're left-handed or right-handed, we have a Unimouse for you.
- CUTTING-EDGE COMPUTER CAPABILITIES: Featuring 10 cursor speed adjustments, 6 programmable buttons, and 2.4Ghz wireless technology, this ergonomic computer mouse supports enhanced precision at an operational distance of 25 feet!
- INNOVATIVE ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Our dynamic handheld mouse design boasts adjustable thumb support and a unique hinge mechanism. This design allows you to find an angle that mimics your natural posture and helps minimize repetitive strain injuries.
- MAC & PC COMPATIBLE: This wireless mouse can plug-and-play for both PC and Mac, providing an ergonomic accessory for computer users across both operating systems! Optimize your home and office work stations with our versatile Contour Mouse!
- PROACTIVE & REACTIVE SUPPORT: We are committed to providing ergonomic computer accessories that promote preventative posture variation, as well as solutions that allow those already suffering from computer related ailments to work pain free!
What to Consider Before Buying Left Handed Ergonomic Mouse
Even deciding on an insignificant purchase can make you feel like choosing between the red pill or the blue one. But is the headache really worth it? Online shopping was meant to make our experience simpler, easier and enjoyable. But in reality it is quite easy to get confused on the decision which one to buy?.
This is where our efforts come in! This list of left handed ergonomic mouse will surely save you valuable time and effort. However another question remains, what makes our compilation the best? Or on what basis you should trust this left handed ergonomic mouse list.
Is it virtually possible to know every detail of a product for making a perfect purchase? The answer is definitely NO, it’s not! Then how do you make the correct decision while buying left handed ergonomic mouse? Well, the complexity of selecting a single product from a sea of them can be simplified taking into consideration a few key metrics regarding the product.
We feed thousands of data to our AI regarding these products through advanced algorithms. Based on the relevant data i.e. brand, features, specs, ratings and reviews and many others (which are discussed below) a list of best left handed ergonomic mouse has been prepared by the AI.
Branded products might seem pricey but the point is they are charging those extra bucks for reliability. Unlike many other things, trust doesn’t come cheap. 8 out of 10 times you can trust a branded one.
Enough and useful features make a product purchase worthy. This is the basic criteria to be followed.
Matching the right specs according to your need is very important and we miss no important things.
Healthy ratings indicate a good product. Highest rated products rarely disappoint users. So, we pick the best rated units on our list.
Number of Reviews:
Higher number of reviews in the shortest period of time shows the product is accepted widely by a lot of customers. Customer feedback aka customer reviews are the most insightful source of judging a product’s merit. We take serious consideration into customer reviews and total numbers while choosing them.
Ratio of Positive Reviews Against Bad:
The final rating is an average of all ratings provided by users. But we can get a deeper look at the product’s performance if we analyze the ratings on each star level.
Ranking of the Seller:
Shows the reputation of the seller. Even if you choose the correct item, a bad seller can be a big hassle. So stare clear of them.
Product Ranking in Relevant Category:
These small little details are never left out of our consideration. This is what makes our selection even more confident and authentic.
Bang for the Buck:
Spending a fortune on left handed ergonomic mouse is not a wise thing to do. Our every selected item should provide you the best value for the money you spent.
Selling Growth Over the Product Lifetime:
A product might have thousands of reviews and good ratings, still can be a bad choice. Once hyped products can be an outdated choice now. So, a gradual positive growth of any product indicates its reliability.
Every product is perfected with every new edition. Those little improvements, upgrades and adjustments come real handy in user experience. So, we keep in mind to choose the latest ones.
Unavailable product is like a dead lion. Discontinued items are surely not recommended.
Rating By Features:
There is a special segment in amazon where the product is rated according to different relevant features. This one is mostly overlooked by everyone. But we keep a keen eye on this!
A product needs to be versatile and user friendly. Our aim is to prepare a list of best left handed ergonomic mouse which will serve you in a wide range.
Amazon’s choice can be a factor to consider. It creates a sense of reliability among customers. We value amazon’s choice and prepare all lists keeping this fact in mind.
After reading through all of the reviews and features of the different left handed ergonomic mouse, it is clear that there are a lot of great options to choose from. However, the best option for each person will vary depending on their individual needs and preferences. But here, the products we have listed above, have great features and are highly rated by customers. If you are looking for the Best Left Handed Ergonomic Mouse, then any of these 10 would be a great choice for you.
- Razer Naga Left-Handed Edition. The best left-handed gaming mouse. Specifications. ...
- Logitech G903. The best wireless left-handed mouse. ...
- Corsair M55 RGB Pro. The best budget left-handed mouse. ...
- Razer Viper. Best left-handed mouse for esports. ...
- SteelSeries Sensei 310. A comfortable all-rounder.
The Evoluent Vertical Mouse Left 4 is without a doubt the most popular left handed mouse available. It's design is a classic and given its life on the market and as one of the original ergonomic mice ever invented, it is well trialed and tested.
Most gaming mice are either made specifically to fit in the dominant right hand of the majority of users, or are designed to be as comfortable in either hand as possible. But, because of the smaller target audience, there are few that are made to cater for a purely left-handed ergonomic.
The new Logitech Signature M650 wireless mouse comes in regular and large sizes with each available in a left-handed version, offering a better experience for the 10% of the population that's left-handed. If you've ever wondered how a left-handed mouse differs from a regular version… it's all down to the buttons.
The Logitech MX Vertical is one of the most well-rounded, and best designed, ergonomic mice on the market. Its vertical design puts your hand and forearm into a more natural, handshake-like position to reduce muscle and tendon strain during long days at the computer.
Based on our research and the research of others, ergonomic mice that promote a more upright hand and wrist posture (like a handshake) better match our complex anatomy and can put less strain on our muscles. An ergonomic mouse can play an important role in promoting comfort.”
Choose an ergonomic mouse that allows your hand to adopt a neutral posture of the hand and wrist . This posture is called the position of function or rest and is where your hand is designed to rest and move from. Adopting the position of function or rest will promote comfort and accuracy.
When you sign your name, odds are good that you will do so with your right hand. Only about 10 percent of people worldwide are left-handed, experts say. They're more comfortable writing, throwing a ball and doing other manual tasks with their left hand.
Right-click the Windows icon and select Search. Type mouse. Select Mouse Settings. Under the Select your primary button drop-down, choose Left or Right.
Razer, Logitech, Corsair, and SteelSeries offer a range of ambidextrous and left-handed mice.
The best wireless gaming mouse for most is the Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro. It takes the popular and accessible shape of the wired Razer DeathAdder V2 and cuts the cord without cutting performance.
Best Wireless: Winner = Logitech
Though both Logitech Lightspeed and Razer Hyperspeed offer extremely low-latency and strong connections across mice, keyboards, and headsets, Logitech has utilized their Lightspeed technology in more keyboards and mice, and thus has more premium wireless gaming options.
What Mouse does Ninja use? Ninja currently uses the FinalMouse Ultralight 2 gaming mouse.
Various surveys have found that the highest incidence of left-handedness is in Western countries. The Netherlands, the USA and Canada lead with around 13 per cent of the population being left-handed and the UK is only just behind.
Although data suggested that right-handed people had slightly higher IQ scores compared to left-handers, the scientists noted that intelligence differences between right and left-handed people were negligible overall.
Why Was 'Left' Considered Evil? The association of the directional left with evil is likely attributed to the dominance of right-handed people within a population, and consequently the awkwardness of motions made from the left side of the body. Such darkness wasn't always attached to that side, however.
'' If you're using a Windows laptop, navigate to Settings, then to ''Devices,'' and select ''Touchpad'' from the menu. Under the Scrolling Direction section, click on ''Down Motion Scrolls Down'' and select the inverted scrolling option.
To switch to a left-handed mouse, Click on the Windows 10 Start menu and go to Settings. Look for Mouse options, which should be under the Devices heading. Under the Mouse settings tab (on the left panel), switch your mouse's primary button to Right under the drop-down menu.
To turn it on, go to Start > Settings > Devices > Mouse > Related Settings > Additional Mouse Options. The Mouse Properties window will pop up. At the bottom of the Buttons tab, you'll see the ClickLock options. Put a tick in the checkbox to enable it.
Logitech Gaming Mouse G Pro - Mouse - right and left-handed - optical - wireless - LIGHTSPEED - USB wireless receiver. 4.8 out of 5 stars.
The Untold Stories Behind Esports' Left-Handed Legends - YouTube
|Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT||2020||Wireless|
|Endgame Gear XM1r||2021||Wired|
|Razer Viper V2 Pro||2022||Wireless|
|Razer Viper Mini||2020||Wired|
- Logitech MX Master 3. The best mouse for creatives overall. ...
- Logitech MX Anywhere 3. The best mouse to use on the move. ...
- Razer Pro Click. ...
- Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse. ...
- Anker Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse. ...
- Logitech MX Ergo Wireless. ...
- Microsoft Surface Mouse. ...
- Logitech Pebble.
1. Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless. The Logitech G Pro X Superlight Wireless has the best specs and one of the safest shapes that can accommodate most people, it is the safest recommendation to any gamer who doesn't know what they like yet or don't have a strong grip preference.
The Logitech G502 HERO is a slightly better gaming mouse than the Corsair M65 RGB Elite. It has lower latency than the Corsair and has more programmable buttons. On the other hand, the Corsair is smaller and lighter, though people with large hands may have a hard time using it with a palm or claw grip.
Lift Vertical Ergonomic Mouse will be available in April 2022 on Logitech.com and at other global retailers.
2 are both outstanding gaming keyboards, but the Razer is slightly better because it has lower latency. It's a better-built keyboard with a more comfortable wrist rest, and it offers a better typing experience, although that's mainly because the Corsair's key spacing takes a while to get used to.
PewDiePie uses the Corsair Vengeance M95. Every Corsair peripheral is sleek and comfortable. This mouse is no exception. To enhance the experience, the Corsair Vengeance M95 offers 15 programmable buttons.
The Razer Deathadder is probably the most recognizable gaming mouse on this list. It's been around for years and years, and everyone who's even a little familiar with PC gaming will probably know about this mouse.
Bloody ABedless II Matte Black Gaming Mouse - Bedless Noob's Fans Exclusive. SKU Bloody ABedless II - A70x Matte Black. $49.99. [THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIMES] Innovative Light Strike optical switches and hyper-speed mouse wheel provide you blazing fast responsiveness.
Vertical Mice Can Help Prevent or Treat Carpal Tunnel
That said, experts generally agree that vertical mice are more ergonomic than traditional mice.
Mouse movements should be made using the elbow as the pivot point, not the wrist. Anything that impairs free movement of the forearm/hand and mouse will increase injury risks. Mouse shape: Choose a mouse design that fits your hand but is as flat as possible to reduce wrist extension. Don't use a curved mouse.
A trackball mouse is a popular solution for sufferers of carpal tunnel. The device looks like an upside-down mouse, featuring an exposed ball on top of the mouse, minimizing the risk of thumb tendonitis. This type of mouse differs from standard a standard mouse where the optical sensor is on the bottom.
Mouse Arm Syndrome is a condition that affects the hand, wrist and shoulder that normally occurs in desk workers that are subject to repetitive strain using the mouse and keyboard. A syndrome is a collection of symptoms, Mouse Arm Syndrome symptoms may include: Pain in the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder.
Generally speaking, yes, a trackball is ergonomically better than a normal mouse, but of course an ergonomic mouse or vertical mouse will fit your hand just as well if not better. A big factor is that you won't be moving around a potentially heavy mouse and straining your wrist more than you need to be.
We found that finger-operated trackballs encouraged better ergonomics—full arm movements and neutral wrist posture—compared with thumb-operated models. In the Kensington survey, participants who used trackballs over mice said they found them easier to control for accurate movements.
Place your keyboard right in front of you and the mouse close next to its side. This means you can keep your elbow close to your body and you don't have to stretch to reach it. No pressure should be placed on your wrist when using a mouse.
The ideal ergonomic mouse allows you to keep your hands, wrists, elbows, and arms in the most natural position possible throughout the day. As a result, this helps to reduce fatigue in the hands and wrists and instances of repetitive strain, which can lead to carpal tunnel.
A vertical mouse and ergonomic mouse pads alter wrist position but do not reduce carpal tunnel pressure in patients with carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Sit with good posture.
- Position your chair and keyboard so you can type with flat wrists and elbows at about 90 degrees.
- Keep your elbow tucked near your body when using the mouse. Avoid overreaching.
- Take frequent breaks. Stand, stretch, and walk around for a few minutes every hour.
Ergonomic mice such as the Delux Vertical Ergonomic Mouse or Ease Ergonomic Mouse are also designed for user comfort. They help individuals with arthritis to reduce they symptoms by placing their wrist in a vertical hand shake posture.
|Logitech MX Master 3||7||Top Productivity Ergonomic Mouse|
|J-Tech Digital V628 Vertical Mouse||4||Best Overall Vertical Ergonomic Mouse|
|Anker Wireless Mouse||5||Best Ergonomic Mouse for Laptops|
|Evoluent Vertical Mouse||6||Best Mouse for Carpal Tunnel and Tendinitis|